Raise your hand if you’ve ever felt overwhelmed… if you’re not raising your hand I’m calling bull. 😉We’ve all had those moments where we simply can’t handle one more thing or we will fall apart.
Overwhelm is the worst. Isn’t it? But, what do we when we recognize it? Here are some tips to Calm Your Mind when you Feel Overwhelmed:
- Say words of affirmation out loud to move your mindset from overwhelm to peace. You must say them out loud for this tip to work!
- Make a list of what you MUST do, what you can delegate or simply not do.
- Clean up your physical space so you brain can rest.
- Make a list of everything that is going well.
- Take a quick fast walk around the block .
- Watch funny videos on YouTube.
- Turn on your favorite tunes and jam out.
- Take a 20 minute power nap.
- Take a hot or cold shower to relax.
Feeling overwhelmed happens to all of us. Using these tips to calm your mind will help you squash the overwhelm, rest, and refocus.
With Grace & Grit!
P.S don’t forget to save, pin, or print this list out. You will want to find it again quickly the next time overwhelm hits.