Hi, I’m Raychel. I’m an Entrepreneur, Coach, Writer, and Esthetician. I’m the CEO of a RAYMA Team Coaching & Consulting. And the creator of Raychel Ann Beauty. I’m a teacher at heart and I help people effectively connect with others and be confident in their own beautiful skin!
I started my first business at the tender age of 19. I’m kind of crunchy, super quirky, and always up for fun and adventure. I love to laugh. But, I’m also an introverted extrovert who loves to snuggle up with a good book and a great cup of coffee. I am proudly obsessed with Jeffree Star makeup, YA fiction, real crime documentaries, and the British royal family. I have 3 children and a husband I adore. We live in North Dakota with a chocolate Labrador who has a never ending amount of energy and love.
Raychel Perman is the CEO and Co-Founder of RAYMA Team and the Creator of Raychel Ann Beauty. She is funny, wise, and tells it like it is. Raychel is a poignant speaker and coach who shares her story to inspire others to believe it’s never too late to make a positive change. Raychel is a talented writer who has authored a Bible study and a home study program for couples. She has also co-authored many guided journals. She married her soul-mate, Josh, in 2019. Raychel lives in North Dakota with her husband, 3 children, and fur-baby, Bela.
- CEO and Co-Founder of Big Blue Couch® Coaching, LLC (2014-2019)
- Certified Life Coach (Light University, 2011)
- Licensed Esthetician (State of ND, current)
- Younique Presenter
- Author: UNBROKEN: Embracing the Cracks that are Making You Whole and the Celebrate Your Man Home Study Course (Retired 2018)
Education & Certifications:
- BS in Psychology and Biblical Counseling (Liberty University, 2011)
- Certificate of Completion for Life Coaching (Light University, 2011)
- Board Certified Biblical Counselor from AACC (2012-2014)