Hi, I’m Raychel Perman.
I started my first business at the tender age of 19. And, I’ve spent the last 2 decades exploring what it really takes to live and lead well. In essence, what makes a leader a good one *wink*
I’m the CEO and Co-Founder of RAYMA Team, a division of Big Blue Couch Coaching, LLC.
I love helping my clients overcome common fears and self-sabotage so they can achieve goals in their personal and professional lives. I also love helping entrepreneurs and creatives build businesses that can compete in a global economy with authenticity and confidence.
If you are ready to create lasting change in your life- I’m ready to help! It’s never too late.
All the best,
Raychel Perman is the CEO and Co-Founder of RAYMA Team. She is funny, wise, and tells it like it is. Raychel is a poignant speaker and coach who shares her story to inspire others to believe it’s never too late to make a positive change. Raychel is a talented writer who has authored a Bible study and a home study program for couples. She has also co-authored many guided journals. She married her soul-mate, Josh, in 2019. Raychel lives in North Dakota with her husband, 3 children, and fur-baby, Bela.
- CEO and Co-Founder of Big Blue Couch® Coaching, LLC
- Certified Life Coach (Light University, 2011)
- Licensed Esthetician (State of ND, current)
- Younique Presenter
Education & Certifications:
- BS in Psychology and Biblical Counseling (Liberty University, 2011)
- Certificate of Completion for Life Coaching (Light University, 2011)
- Board Certified Biblical Counselor from AACC (2012-2014)
- Counseling and Coaching courses(2009-2011)
- Healthy Sexuality
- Breaking Free
- Marriage Works
- Caring for People God’s Way
- Biblical Counseling for Women
- Staying Married for Life
- UNBROKEN: Embracing the Cracks that are Making You Whole
- Celebrate Your Man Home Study Course (Retired in 2018)